What is Customer Complaint Management System (CCMS)?
Why not there is an alternate way to complaint against your electricity bill, about theft, misuse of allowed Tariff. For direct complaint to the Ministry of Power the GOVT of Pakistan introduced the Customer Complaint Management System (CCMS). Form this you can complaint and also can track your complaint
Customer satisfaction is very important to us. We would like to hear from you about our positive experience. Alternatively, if we have not met your service expectations, we also want to know. Our employees strive to take complaints seriously and resolve them as quickly as possible. You can make an oral or written complaint. We advise you to file your complaint in writing as accurate reporting is important to us in resolving your complaint quickly. You can also attach the relevant documents to the complaint.
- Call our Contact Centre at 118 or sms at 8118
- Email email@example.com
How we handle your complaint:
If you feel that your complaint was not resolved in a satisfactory manner, you may escalate your concern in writing to: Head, Quality & Assurance
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register Your Complaint Direct To Ministry of Energy
just click on the following links. It is a simple way to compliant and then track down your complaint
- Your complaint will be reviewed within 24 hours.
- We will investigate and contact the relevant parties for compliance.
- We will resolve your complaint within 14 days of receipt.
- If the complaint requires a complex investigation, we will let you know about an extension.
- You will receive notices from time to time based on your complaint status.